Friday, June 5, 2009

New Rumors: Jon and Kate/Steve and Gina Divorced

An Anonymous comment came in a few minutes ago:

"I just wanted to let you know that Jon and Kate are divorced and so are Steve and Gina. It all happened at the same time."

I am not convinced this is true, but it would confirm a few of the rumors we have flying around. If it were true, however, I don't know why Gina would stick up for her exhusband about having an "affair", unless she looked at as they were all divorced and so there was no affair to be had.

As always, time will tell.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First, thanks for linking my blog here.

Is your source about the divorce rumor a good one?

Folks on Moon's site having beening chatting about this today, and they think it is a different Steve....

I don't think Jon and Kate are divorced at this point. I think when it occurs there will be some press about it....just my thoughts.

gwop2009 said...

Hi Fiona- I wouldn't say the source is good. It was an Anon poster. I just report what I'm told. Interpretation is up to you.

Anonymous said...

gina and steve are not divorced... theyre still together and have no plans of divorcing.