Friday, June 5, 2009

New Dishwashers for the Gosselins and other tidbits

I am sure that we'll see product placement in new episodes for the dishwashers (They will call it "The Gosselins have someone else install dishwashers, because Jon's schedule is way too busy".)

Read about it at Yahoo (from E! Online).

Dr. Laura, who said a whole lot of nothing yesterday, now has a child exploitation activism link on her homepage. Ride that gravy train Dr. L!

I have also put a link to the YouTube DrCoolSex videos that parody Jon and Kate (You need to check them out!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Here comes Jon & Kate II: Raising Sextuplets. Read about it here: http://www.wetv.com/raising-sextuplets/index.html

Will Kate and Jenny Masche become bitter rivals? Thankfully, I don't think I get the WEtv channel.

gwop2009 said...

Thanks for the heads up- I've been waiting for this one!

Denise said...

I bet Kate plans a cooking show to go with her cookbook of plagiarized recipes!!