Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Rumor: Kate and her school mates

I am not sure what's going on-- is it a full moon or what? (Or maybe it is a chain reaction from several people coming forward from Kate's past.) Several posters have sent information about Kate and her classmates. Is someone going to speak out? Girl from the Ghetto had a poster named Beth who gave us the name of the school in Novemeber last year- Mount Calvary Christian School. If anyone is going to speak out, will it be school mates? old teachers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more interested in this announcement:

Pennsylvania's Labor Department has opened an investigation into whether the hit show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" is complying with state child labor laws.

I'm taking a break from writing about them, but go with it!

Thanks for the link, by the way.

The Girl from the Ghetto

gwop2009 said...

NP, GFTG.

I thought that was WILD when I read about the PA Dept of Labor getting in on it. I would have thought with as many K8 haters out there that they would have done this long ago.

I am also happy that Jon's mom is talking. I think she's going to spill some really good dirt on Kate.