Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hide and Seek: Kate returns

Just Jared has posted some pretty telling pictures of Kate.

First, she has some big titties.
Second, she came home and even though we obviously can't see everything in pictures, I find it interesting that there are great shots of Jon with the kids around him but Kate--- no kisses for Kate, no pictures of her just being with her kids.

Don't get me wrong. I think Jon is as much of an asshole as Kate is. It just seems that the kids enjoy Jon's company more (and really, with his mental age, who wouldn't).

I am perplexed by the shirt off pic of Jon. Shudder.

I am also wondering WHY IN THE HELL the p-people can't get a picture of Kate while she's gone. They're all over Jon and yet, they don't pursue Kate. She's screwing everyone and their brother, I think, or she's going overboard on spa time. Is it the cash? I think there are enough Kate haters that we could get a pool going. And let's face it- it is all tax deductible for the magazines.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

I was just wondering that!!
Where does she GO when it is Jon's weekend at the house?? None of those paps follow her??

Denise said...

I find it interesting that they never see Jon or Kate leaving or returning.... Jon seems to vanish when Kate is at the house. Does he stay above the garage?

SHe had obviously been shopping over the weekend - Target bags.

Anonymous said...

A friend thought she saw Kate at one of the malls in Pittsburgh on Saturday. Maybe she did. There are a number of B&Bs and spa retreats all over the state.

Anonymous said...

I see no shirt off picture, not that I want to. I just wonder if they pulled that one. Sad and strange.

Fiona said...

I didn't see Jon with his shirt off...where did you view that one?