Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Taking it all in

I've been trying to sort through all this media coverage and my thoughts are still somewhat jumbled.

Aunt Jodi and Kevin: Never thought they had it in them. Never. After the Julie blog went down, I figured they were out for the count. But... and this is a big but.... if you listen closely, you hear Kevin talking about Jon making poor choices, getting a bad rap, but then he says, ".... he feels Kate's not being faithful EITHER." That means Jonny is fucking around too. I still feel Jodi is a bit of a wuss because she hardly said anything.
Kate: Serious damage control. I don't see TLC being able to whip a happy home season out of this one. If she really did have Jon sign a contract saying he could screw around as long as he stayed on the show, she's an idiot. If nothing else, there should have been a discretion clause!
Jon: He's just letting Kate take the media crunch to deflect off his stupid ass attitude.

May 25 is the season opener and according to rumors, it isn't even in the can yet. One has to wonder how much of this is hype.

1 comment:

Anna said...

"I don't see TLC being able to whip a happy home season out of this one."

Me, either.

I think this could be the most interesting season yet. I dont think either of them has any interest in staying together; O maybe Jon does, for financial reasons. Kate, for image reasons. But realistically, these people are done with each other.