Monday, March 30, 2009

More Season 5 Dirt and the Gosselin's Go Green

Yes, it wasn't enough that Sara Snow show the Gosselins a couple seasons ago how to go green (and how we never saw them going green since). Yet, Earth Day is coming and although the Gosselins now own a huge house that I am sure consumes oodles of electricity and although Kate has destroyed the ozone layer with all the harsh chemicals she used cleaning the fridge that she eventually got rid of in favor of a newer model, the Gosselins are now going green in an April 19th epidode.

I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

More info here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure its so she can get free cleaning supplies for the maid to use.

Anonymous said...

I can only hope they bought 'green' low-VOC paint to cover-up the horrible faux fresco-style paint in their new house. Kate probably thinks its trendy and upscale. What a joke.

Anonymous said...

What about the chemicals used to stripe her head??

Denise said...

I heard they recently got solar panels. Watch for that product placement!