Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Twelve Gosselin Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave me, a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene…..

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.


On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three puking children, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four oozing hair plugs, three puking children, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, five hours of sleep, four oozing hair plugs, three puking children, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, six shit-filled potties, five hours of sleep, four oozing hair plugs, three puking children, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, seven promo trips, six shit-filled potties, five hours of sleep, four oozing hair plugs, three puking children, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 8 multiple blessings, seven promo trips, six shit-filled potties, five hours of sleep, four oozing hair plugs, three puking children, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, nine absent family members, 8 multiple blessings, seven promo trips, six shit-filled potties, five hours of sleep, four oozing hair plugs, three puking children, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ten promo trips, nine absent family members, 8 multiple blessings, seven promo trips, six shit-filled potties, five hours of sleep, four oozing hair plugs, three puking children, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eleven helpers helping, ten promo trips, nine absent family members, 8 multiple blessings, seven promo trips, six shit-filled potties, five hours of sleep, four oozing hair plugs, three puking children, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, twelve bedroom houses, eleven helpers helping, ten promo trips, nine absent family members, 8 multiple blessings, seven promo trips, six shit-filled potties, five hours of sleep, four oozing hair plugs, three puking children, two forgotten twin girls and a shrieking shrew named Katie Irene.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just too funny!!!! Shit filled toilets and promo trips-- that pretty much sums up the show!

gwop2009 said...

Thanks :) I just thought it might add some Christmas cheer!

Anonymous said...

Did you intend to have 7 and 10 promo trips or was this an error? :)

gwop2009 said...

I did intend to have the song that way. The show is one big commercial these days!

Anonymous said...

I am shocked that this family is held as a role model for others.

gwop2009 said...

You and me both! But it shows just how irresponsible media is in who it glorifies.