Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jon and Kate refuse Make a Wish!

This comment came through today:

My Daughter is 10 and is part of a Make A Wish, her wish was to meet Jon & Kate plus eight. Make a Wish called us and said that Jon & Kate said no. The won’t grant any wishes as they feel that their kids are not old enough. Does Kate know that most Make A Wish kids do not have several years! They really dissapointed my daughter. Fans keep their show on the air! I am a fan no longer.

Chauntelle Hafner

2 comments:

Brig said...

This makes me very sad and angry. I cannot believe they turned down a sick child! After all that has been given to them and done for them this is not asking to much,

Chauntelle, I am so for your daughter and how they treated her.

gwopp2009, great blog!

gwop2009 said...

I'm really sorry for her daughter as well. The Gosselins have been given so much. I understand they can't do it all for everyone, but to blatantly use their kids to decide what influence they have is just more proof that they are nothing more than greedy swine.